[switch to UK pounds]
Online Workshop with Philippa Naylor
Join Philippa online in her studio for an hour of sewing machine schooling.
- Learn how to get the best stitch tension top AND bottom
- Explore Philippa's favourite machine feet
- Understand the difference between walking feet and built-in dual feed
- Discuss the most useful machine functions
- Find out which needle is best for which job
- Discover what makes a great sewing machine set up
- Master cleaning and oiling your machine
This information will help you whatever brand of sewing machine you use
The workshop will be delivered as a single live video broadcast with a presentation from Philippa followed by an opportunity to ask questions. The workshop will be recorded and the replay will be available indefinitely in your library.
Who is Philippa Naylor?
If you are not familiar with Philippa she is an award winning quilter, teacher and garment maker, renowned for her precise sewing and attention to detail. She trained as a fashion designer and spent years working as a designer and bespoke dress maker before discovering quilting. She applied couture dressmaking techniques to her quilts and won many top awards. Philippa now makes her living teaching online quilting and dress making classes from her home in Yorkshire, which she shares with her sculptor husband Peter.